Formerly called Groupe Conseil Talbot & Associes Inc., Laurentides Experts-Conseils Inc. is an engineering consultancy firm founded in 1992. We offer specialized services in civil, structural and environmental engineering and we work across a number of sectors.
Our objective is to provide impartial services in the best interests of our clients and their projects. Listening, accessibility, creativity, speed and ethics are just some of our values. Over the years, we have developed a unique combination of technical, environmental, contractual and financial skills, allowing us to use innovative ideas to complement the needs of our clients. We have years of experience handling engineering and diligence projects. Your success is our priority!
Today, Laurentides Experts-Conseils Inc. has an unparalleled reputation built on quality services, engineering excellence and integrity.
Thanks to years of experience in engineering, our team is able to offer a full range of services to cover a project’s life cycle, from initial concept through to project completion. Over the past few years, our areas of expertise have evolved according to the needs of our clients, and include:
- Industrial, community and commercial buildings
- Design of wood, concrete, insulated formwork and steel structures
- Dimensioning of superficial and deep foundations
- Bridges, dams and other structures
- Special projects (rolling bridge, conveyors, light structures)
- Use of innovative materials (fibreglass, aluminum, straw).
Civil and municipal engineering
- Planning and development of road networks
- Urban infrastructure construction (plans and estimates, calls for tender, monitoring)
- Distribution of drinking water
- Wastewater management
- Storm water management (drainage)
- Construction supervision
- Storm water management and treatment
- Retention basins
- Sedimentation basin
Water purification, environment
- Water treatment for small towns and businesses
- Recognition studies and evaluation of soil percolation
- Sanitary networks
- Request for authorization from the Ministry of Environment
- Characterization studies for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional septic systems
Laurentides Experts-Conseils Inc. has a fully-equipped laboratory to carry out tests. This allows us to obtain fast and high-quality results.
Our list of tests includes:
- Granulometric analysis
- Sedimentometric analysis
- Permeability testing
- Determination of liquid limit and plastic limit
- Determination of groundwater flow
- Granulometric analysis (for MTQ)